Conor Davis McMillan entered the world on August 22, 2008 at 4:37 p.m. He weighed 8 lbs. 6 oz. and was 21 3/4 inches long! Sean & Christie fell in love with him immediately!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
As one would expect you fell in love! Glad to see your blog and look forward to many pictures and adventures! love ya Robin
Great Idea. I wish I had the time!!! Keep the pictures coming. They grow up so fast and at this age, their looks are constantly changing. You never knew you could love someone this much, huh? :) I am so happy for all of you.
2 comments:
As one would expect you fell in love! Glad to see your blog and look forward to many pictures and adventures! love ya Robin
Great Idea. I wish I had the time!!! Keep the pictures coming. They grow up so fast and at this age, their looks are constantly changing. You never knew you could love someone this much, huh? :) I am so happy for all of you.
Post a Comment